Friday, October 26, 2012

Week 1

So week 1 is over and I've got to say I was not expecting anyone to actually read my blog, I mostly just did it to motivate myself but I feel so much overwhelming support everyday and I'm glad it motivated the people I love to make some changes in their own lives.
I have been very good at eating healthy and going for at least a 1 hour run everyday as well as reading and studying my scriptures. I cant tell you how many times I have read 1 Nephi in an attempt to "read the book of Mormon" but this time seems different, I prayerfully read and study and it just make more sense. Instead of reading to finish I read to understand and I have a much better outlook on my day when it starts with a good meal and scripture reading.
I still haven't found a passion, but I do enjoy running. I don't listen to any music when I run so it gives me time to just reflect on the things that are going on and how I can improve.
Going to bed early and waking up early has been challenging, especially since most nights its impossible to be in bed before midnight because of work or having to pick up Dallen from school. But on the days that I can I do.
Dallen has yet to jump on my bandwagon and some days he is very counterproductive and I have to do everything when he is not here because he always wants to cuddle on the couch or play games or take a nap together. But that's ok :)
I love you all and I'm glad to have been blessed with such a wonderful family!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome progress Chelsea!! Sounds like you are having some postive experiences which you can think back on when you may be tempted to give up. Remember the good things that are happening and have faith if you keep trying you'll continue to see good results. Pondering while exercising is a great way to listen to your soul,the spirit and work out some of the frustrations of life. Love you!! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm struggling with reading so I think I'm going to start in alma. ;) you go girl!

    ReplyDelete