Sunday, October 21, 2012

Changing Our Lives One Blog Post at a Time

I'd like to thank Chelsea, Lauren, Emily and Pam for all being so inspiring in this journey to self improvement. I must admit that when I first read Chelsea's blog and everyone else's follow up I was touched, but didn't really feel a desire to jump on board. I felt pretty good about a lot of aspects of my life. The last couple days, however, I've been feeling really down and it kind of hit me that now is always the time for renewing one's commitment to a better life. We all need help with certain aspects of our life and while I haven't decided what my goals are, I'm excited to be a part of this process. So, here I am with my lovely sisters and mother in law. I hope we can all learn from each other and keep one another going as we try to improve ourselves and most likely each other in the process. I love you guys! -Amanda

1 comment:

  1. Amanda, thanks for getting this blog up and running. I love the design. It makes me happy when I see it.

    ReplyDelete